Yeah, so it's 4:12 a.m. and I should be going to sleep soon, but I decided to get this blog started first. I've been caught up with college-work lately and stopped posting on my old blog, and for some reason wanted to make a new one instead of continuing the old one.
I just hope Ari (roommate) is asleep now. He has, like, a 10 a.m. class tomorrow yet he sleeps as late as he possibly can, usually sometime after I go to sleep because then he can't utilize the room for his noisy activities (i.e. everything he does). In contrast, I have class at 2 p.m. (I think) tomorrow. Even so, I like to get at least a good 8 hours of sleep...
What prompted me to make this new-ish blog was probably the fact that my last blog was full of a lot of un-life-related crap that, frankly, even I didn't find worthy of being found on any self-respecting blogger's blog. This one will hopefully make it into the category of actual logs and/or journals.
About today, didn't do much. It's been snowing continually for the past 3 days now and we have about a foot of snow. Had to wake up early today thanks to 10 a.m. class >:|, also left my backpack at the dining hall after lunch and had to get it just before the next 4 p.m. class. Thankfully it was still there and hopefully has all its contents, don't feel the need to check.
I'm getting pretty drowsy now so I'm going to hit the sack.
Later, graph.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
A New Beginning
Posted by
RG
at
4:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looking forward to more of this.
Post a Comment